Friday, April 1, 2011

Marche Moderne Restaurant

@ South Coast Plaza, 3rd Level

My special someone finally have time for us to go on a date! It has been a while. So when we get a chance, we get a lil' too excited and went all over the places.

He took me to Marche Moderne.  Surprise!  foods were supeeeh, good service, good atmosphere, good times. 
I had Sea Bass served with potato and vegetable purees and he had Veal Filet and Pinot wine. We both like my sea bass dish better ;P Note: request for booth seat when you reserve -- booth table has drape decor and just so much nicer.

We couldn't take any good pictures because it was too dark. I really appreciate that he took the time to find places to take me since he isn't the type of guy that plan. <3 the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment