Friday, April 1, 2011

Engagement Photoshoot




Kara & Ken 
Engagement

I meant to post Kara & Ken's Engagement before their Pre-Wed photoshoots. Oops! Carry on, my first time with Kara and Ken one on one was so much fun! I also interview this love birds...

Me: Kara, how are you guys keeping the relationship so strong? I mean, 10 years is a long time.
Kara: Both of us knew we were for each other and from then on, we can only think about building our relationship stronger.
Me: *still thinking about the 10 years that they've been together* speechless...






... to a promising future and a happily ever after


Always at the same level and on the same page


Their silly moments ;P


Two hearts, One wish


Seal with a kiss

Kara: You can always lean on me :)

Ken: I will always hold you and grow old with you.

At the end of the day, just me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment